A downloadable game for Windows
Roly Poly is my senior thesis project at Moore College of Art & Design--for the Animation & Game Arts major. It is a 3D video game in which users play as a pill bug! Run, roll, and explore as you help out your bug friends in this tiny world.
Programmer & Artist: Judie Thai
Music: Spencer Edgers
SFX: Emanuel Whittington & Others
Requirements to play:
- XBOX Controller
- About 430MB of free space (.zip file is 95MB, extracted folder is 316MB)
- April 29, 2019 @ 6:45pm EST - fixed the quit button
- May 8th, 2019 @ 11:50pm EST
- fixed bug where player would get stuck looking at a vista or talking with a character, effectively breaking the game
- fixed bug where items and certain objects would disappear when starting a new game
- May 19th, 2019 @ 1:08pm EST
- added more vegetation and rocks to levels
- other improvements to level design
1. Extract .zip folder
2. Open extracted folder
3. Run "Roly Poly.exe"
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.